Thursday, August 6, 2009

Foodie Friday - Baked Seafood Casserole

While on Cape Cod we had the pleasure of having dinner with some dear old friends in Falmouth. It was my birthday and wow, what a meal. I had all of my favorites!
We sat outdoors on a gorgeous night and here is the view from our table. It was just beginning to get dark.
All of my favorites ~
Baked Seafood Casserole (Scallops, Shrimp and Scrod)
Last but not least, a very yummy birthday cake!! Please be sure and visit Gollum at Designs by Gollum to see lots of great food on this Foodie Friday. http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/Thanks for stopping by!
~Karen~

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely birthday celebration Karen! Best wishes for the coming year, and I hope all of your dreams come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum ~ seafood casserole is one of my favorites!
    Happy Birthday : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pass on the shellfish but may I have a big piece of cake please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so good!! Did you let anyone else have any cake? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you to celebrate your special day by the water. The seafood is the freshest there and sounds like you had a great time taking it all in. Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it looks yummy. How fun to spend your birthday in cape Cod. The casserole and your cake look so delicious. Happy Birthday.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete