Sunday, December 6, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday ~ Nutcracker Table

Please be sure to visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch to visit lots of Metamorphosis Monday posts! http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com My mom and I went shopping this weekend and found some cute nutcrackers. I have never owned a single nutcracker in my life. I especially love this first one...
A little tablescape in the dining room using the new nutcrackers from World Market.
Thanks so very much for stopping by. I just can't believe it is December 6th already and I am just now beginning to put out a few Christmas decorations. I feel that I am way behind. The last of my Thanksgiving guests just left today! ~Karen~

6 comments:

  1. Your nutcrackers are just stunning. I don't have any either, but you found some gorgeous ones. I love them under the cloches and you have created such a beautiful vignette. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! My son loves nutcrackers and I was thinking of buying a bunch at after Xmas sales for next year. I'm totally going to use your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first nutcracker reminds me of the Ole Miss Colonel Rebel :) You have a great start for you decorating--love using the nutcrackers in the cloche!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nutcrackers in the cloche! That is such a nice way to display them. Thanks for sharing.

    Sami G

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nutcrackers..have been collecting them since my daughter was 3 in her 1st Nutcracker performance....

    ReplyDelete